<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Surveys for money

I read someone's blog about three months ago that mentioned that they use all these different survey companies to make money. So, I decided to try one. I have made 17.00 since signing up which is not very much, but I don't bother to do it most of the time. I have only taken two surveys both of which I didn't qualify for so it took less then thirty seconds. They do offer you a little money for reading emails. Basically I just open the email scan it and then hit the button that says confirm reading this email. Pretty simple. You do not get very much for this, but I can see how it would add up over time. Here is the link to the company.



Labels: , ,