<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Amnesia salon and Spa has a playroom!

The other day I was driving down the road in North Las Vegas when I saw a huge banner that said $5 kid haircuts at Amnesia Salon.   Well, those of you who know my frugal ways know I couldn't pass this up.  As soon as I got home I called and made my daughter an appointment.  She needed a haircut since school was starting soon.  Needless to say I was more than pleased to day when I walked in and saw that they have a kid area complete with a playroom.

”Amnesia



”Amnesia





”Amnesia

They said when I come get my haircut my son can just play in here!!! So exciting! I should mention this is a full up beautiful salon and spa.

Update - I have since gone back To Amnesia Salon for a hot stone and reflexology massage for $39.  It was a 1 hour massage; I found this good deal through Groupon. This was hands down the best massage I have ever gotten.  Although, it did turn out that I was allergic to the oil she was using.  What are the chances!  I now know to always ask what kind of oil they are going to be using!

Labels: , ,