<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, September 24, 2010

Eczema cream

     As most of you know two of my kids suffer from eczema. We struggle year round with both of them to keep it under control. I have a hard time finding good products to treat it, because my daughter is allergic to oats.
     We have recently started using a new product that I like so I thought I would share it with you. It is called CeraVe. We have used the moisturizing cream which I think works really well if you can get past the some what odd smell. We have also used their cleansing lotion, but I would not recommend it for shampooing, but just as a body wash.

Labels: