<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, October 8, 2010

She Speaks

     I mentioned in an earlier post that I am a product reviewer.  She Speaks is another great website I do product reviews for.  You can register on their website. Then if you match up with one of their current product promotions they will send you a survey to see if you qualify and to see if you are interested in reviewing it.  If selected you receive the product in a few weeks. After trying it you have to fill out a survey or write a review. Sometimes both. 
     The most recent review I did was for a credit card.  I did not have to apply or have the card already.  All I had to do was review the card on the website and then give feed back.  The reward was a 1 year magazine subscription.  I have only gotten picked for a few reviews, but still it's free stuff when I do.

Become a Buzz Agent

Labels: ,