<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Adventures in Odyssey - Cause and Effect


The Adventures in Odyssey are cds that you can listen too.  I like the idea of listening to stories in the car, because normally my kids just watch movies.  I was glad for an opportunity for them to use their imaginations.  My older kids instantly liked the stories.  My three year old kind of  listened, but I guess he is still too young to get it.  The other two kids have loved listening to the stories and enjoyed finding out what happened.  Each story is a fairly long mystery with a variety of characters, with some of the characters appearing in each story.  At the end of the story they give a little lesson that ties the story into a learning opportunity. 








Thank you to Tyndale House Publishers for providing me with a complimentary copy of this ARC.

Labels: , ,