<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vegan Recipes from the Biggest Loser

We are a few weeks behind on the Biggest Loser.  I think these Vegan recipes were on episode 3 or 4.  The contestants got to go to Bob's house to eat and he had nothing but vegan dishes.  They looked awesome.  I am not a vegan, but I am always looking for healthy side dishes for my family to add to our dinners.  It took me a while to find the recipes, but it turns out Bob has a blog.  This is where I found the four recipes spread out in two different posts.  Here is a link to the initial post with the first 3 recipes in it and then if you click on his tag Vegan Recipes at the bottom you will easily find the fourth recipe.

Labels: , , , , ,