<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Water Proof Camera: A Must when Traveling


Have you ever had a camera that you just adore? I do, the Kodak PlaySport (Zx5) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera - Red (2nd Generation).

Last year I found my self in Honduras climbing waterfalls and snorkeling in amazing reefs and I didn't have a water proof camera. Trust me, you do not want this to be you. I only wish I had this camera then. After doing some research I decided to get the Kodak PlaySport.

I could go on and on about why I love this camera, but I will give you the short list.
  • Water proof: You can actually swim under water with this camera.
  • Durable: It's made well and it's got a great shape. It's like holding your phone.
  • Picture quality: The pictures I have taken with this camera have come out bright and clear.
  • Video: Yes, that's right it even takes video!
  • Social sharing: You can assign pictures to automatically go to Facebook, Twitter, emailed to your friend, YouTube,and more.
  • Built in rechargeable battery
After using this camera the last few months I now consider it one of my must have items while traveling.

Here are some other waterproof cameras, but I don't have experience with them.

Labels: , , , , , , ,