<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Until We Hug Again Recordable Bear review

 Going through constant military tdy's and deployments the last few years has really taken a toll on my youngest child. So, I've been trying to come up with ways to make the constant separations more bearable (no pun intended) and that's why I am so in love with this bear from Hallmark right now! It's the Hallmark - Until We Hug Again Recordable Bear. My husband was able to record a special 30 second message for our youngest boy. Every time our son hugs the bear the message plays. My son has carried this bear around with him everywhere and played that message a hundred times. It has helped so much I had to share it on my blog.

I recently saw a $10 off coupon for the bear or bunny in Better Homes and Garden. Also, Hallmark offers a 10% military discount on Tuesdays! 



Labels: , , , , , , ,