<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.mommytravels.net

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm going to Disney without the kids!

Walt Disney World Resort
Walt Disney World Resort (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Ssssshhhhh!  Don't tell my kids I'm going to Disney World without them in less than a week.  I'm going to a retreat for Travelingmom.com there and decided that I would be the only one going.   I can't wait to experience Disney as an adult and to have a little break from being a mom 24/7.  My husband has been deployed about a month and a half now and I would be lying if I didn't admit how badly I need a little time even if it is work related. Disney World - Discount Tickets, Free Shipping!

Labels: ,